PORTUGAL MTB is an UCI event of MTB with monetary prizes to the best masculine and feminine teams.
- Just the masculine or feminine teams with an valid ELITE UCI license in the year of the race, can have access to the monetary prizes;
- The monetary prizes are for the team and not for athlete;
- The teams have access to the monetary prizes by stages, even if the team doesn’t complete the six stages;
- If a team suffers as penalty, declassification of the race, the team will lose all access to the monetary prizes;
- The monetary prizes have to be claimed jointly the organization till a maximum of 30 days after the end of the race;
- To the teams or athletes receive the monetary prizes must present a receipt of the total value of the monetary prizes. The organization will pay the monetary prizes only after the Athlete/team submit/send to organization the corresponding receipt. Is the athlete’s/team’s full responsibility to provide the receipt and to send it to the organization, till 30 days after the end of the event;
- • The monetary prizes cannot be claimed after the aforementioned period.